Don’t waste your time and money with people who are not trained!
2. Lawn Tilling – We Till the ground 3 -4 inches using a professional tiller ( For faster root formation and deeper root system)3. Debri and Rock clearing – Then we rake the ground to remove any grass, weeds and rocks.
4. Fertlizer Starter – A Fertilizer Starter will be worked into the soil which will help the new sod.
5. Ground Leveling – Your lawn needs to be leveled to make sure that water drains properly and edges are nice and smooth.
6. Ground Compacting – We will then push a lawn roller to compact the soil to eliminate any bumps and small hills.
7. Sod Installation – We will Properly install your new Sod Pieces close together in the proper direction for better root formation.
8. Lawn Rolling – We go over your new lawn with a Roller to make sure that the sod makes full contact with the soil
9. Watering – We will thoroughly water your new lawn – It is very important that the new sod gets watered thoroughly the first day.
10. Future Watering – We will program your sprinkler system to water your new lawn every day for the next week or we can set up a temporary irrigation system with timer for $150 a week.